O Mundo Fantástico de H. P. Lovecraft Has Finally Arrived!

1 view

Will Hart

Apr 27, 2013, 12:22:05 AM4/27/13
to my-lovecraf...@googlegroups.com

A Message for Everyone Interested in the Works of H. P. Lovecraft,

   O Mundo Fantástico de H. P. Lovecraft – The Fantastic World of H. P. Lovecraft – Has Finally Arrived!

   Please stop by the CthulhuWho1.com blog to read all about Denílson Earhart Ricci's wonderful new Lovecraft book from Brazil!

   I’m very happy that this beautiful, long-awaited, Portuguese language volume has arrived!

   And I am very proud to have been able to make contributions to this book!

   And I believe you will enjoy the photos, scans, translations, and links I have created to showcase this beautiful first volume under the new publishing

imprint Editora Clock Tower.

   See the latest posting at:

   http://cthulhuwho1.com

   Or you can go directly to the article at:

   http://cthulhuwho1.com/2013/04/26/o-mundo-fantastico-de-h-p-lovecraft-the-fantastic-world-of-h-p-lovecraft-has-finally-arrived/

                      Will Hart

            aka CthulhuWho1