Lindsey Ross

pl...@blueyonder.co.uk

Jul 25, 2007, 7:09:28 PM7/25/07
to Music-In...@googlegroups.com
I just listened to a wonderful track by a guy called Lindsey Ross. This was
on Cameron Stout's Trad100 show of last weekend (you can still listen to
this show on BBC Scotland's listen again player) I then tried to get info
on Lindsey Ross and found out that the guy is now dead. What a wonderful
track this was. I'm wondering though ... Was lindsey Ross an accordion
player or did he play that wonderful fiddle. What a fantastic sound though.

Peter Logue
Dumbarton

Its a lie and that's the truth.

ji...@musicinscotland.com

Jul 26, 2007, 3:51:04 AM7/26/07
to Music-In...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

Lindsay Ross played accordion and it was most likely that Angus Cameron
would be on fiddle. You can purchase Lindsay Ross CDs using the link below:

http://www.musicinscotland.com/acatalog/Lindsay_Ross_CDs.html

Regards,

Jim Leighton
www.MusicInScotland.com <http://www.MusicInScotland.com>