New CD Release - June 2007

ji...@musicinscotland.com

Jun 22, 2007, 9:33:56 AM6/22/07
to Music In Scotland
NEW PRODUCTS

To order any of the items below please cut and paste the link below
into your browser:

http://www.musicinscotland.com/acatalog/CDs.html

Runrig - Everything You See [CD] Ref: RR044
New album from the popular Scottish Gaelic rock band. Released 14th
May 2007.

1. Year of the Flood
2. Roadtrip
3. Clash of the Ash
4. The Ocean Road
5. Atoms
6. An Dealachadh
7. This Day
8. Sona
9. Something's got to Give
10. And the Accordions Played
11. In Scandinavia

Price: £11.04 (£12.97 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Aly Bain & Ale Möller - Beyond The Stacks Ref: WHIRLIECD11
A beautiful combination of Aly Bain's Shetland fiddle style with the
mandola, harmonica and Jews harp of Scandinavian musician Ale Möller.
A simpler line-up than their last album makes for an even better end
product.
1. Woo'd An' Marrit An' A'
2. Peerie Joel's Waltz
3. Auld Swarra
4. Spread Thy Wings Wide
5. Cryingg Waltz
6. King Karl's Marsch
7. O'Farrel's Welcome To Limerick
8. If I Get A Bonnie Lass
9. Lady Mary Ramsay
10. But Your Hoose An Ben Your Hoose
11. Da Slockit Light
12. Hauchdon House
13. Hector The Hero
14. Da Broon Coo

Price: £10.19 (£11.97 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Finlay MacDonald Band - Re-Echo [CD] Ref: CDTRAX299
Exciting up-tempo led by the phenomenally talented piper/whistler
Finlay, and the rest of the band are all top-notch players too: Chris
Stout (fiddle & viola), Kevin MacKenzie (guitars), Fergus Mackenzie
(drums & percussion), John Speirs (bass).

1. Back To Bergamo
2. Elav The Terrible
3. Time To Dance
4. Salsa's
5. Bulgarian
6. Abdoul's
7. Ud The Duduk
8. Miss Elliott's
9. New Breton's

Price: £10.19 (£11.97 Including VAT at 17.5%)

John Munro - Plying My Trade [CD] Ref: CDTRAX312
In 2006 Ian Green invited John to record an album for Greentrax. John
decided to make it an album of (mostly) his own songs and to feature
guitar and mandolins and not much more but it grew a bit due to the
inescapable talent that surrounds him in Adelaide and John remarks
that "it is the richer for it".

John's songs are about things that matter to him, from the country
that bore him to the one that has given him his home and family; from
love songs to stories of personal tragedy and from rants against
political correctness to his hopes for the future of the World. The
album was recorded in Australia and includes contributions from Kat
Kraus and Emma Luker (both of Colcannon).

1. Spirit Of The Land
2. The Ballad Of Charles Devenport
3. Journeyman
4. The Border
5. Thunder On
6. She Waits For Me
7. What Will It Take
8. The Outlaw
9. Reflections
10. Sisters
11. While I Am Here

Price: £10.19 (£11.97 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Lone Pipers: Monument To Perfection [CD] Ref: HCLA-C111
Four of the top pipers are featured on this varied selection: Gordon
Walker, Angus McColl, Stuart Shedden and John Spoore, former piper to
the Queen Mother.

1. Queen Elizabeth March
2. Leaving Barra
3. Colin's Cattle
4. Molly Connell
5. The Piper Of Dunnyveig
6. Mrs John MacColl
7. The Conundrum
8. The 74th Highlanders
9. Battle Of Waterloo
10. An Taigh Dubh
11. Burning Mill At Messines
11. Nut Brown Maiden

Price: £10.20 (£11.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Simon Thoumire & David Milligan - Third Plane Home [CD] Ref: CDFSR1736
The combination of Simon's concertina, and David's piano has been
decribed by the Scotman as "nothing short of electrifying... brimming
with wit, mischief and virtuosity". Scottish traditional and self-
composed tunes with a jazzy edge.

1. Charlie Warlie
2. Mermaid
3. Love In A Village
4. My Mary
5. Wedding In The Wild Forest Part II
6. Lady Jane Montague's
7. Behind The Bush
8. Johnny Groat's
9. Becky Taylor's Audacity
10. Welcome Christmas Morning
11. Third Flight Home

Price: £10.19 (£11.97 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Proud To Be Scottish: The Music Of A Nation [CD] Ref: CDFSR1737
A compilation featuring the talented "bright young stars" of the
Scottish traditional music scene: Stuart Cassells (of Red Hot Chilli
Pipers fame), Back Of The Moon, Anna Massie, Fine Friday, Croft No.
Five, Jenna Reid, Martyn Bennett, cMc, Keep It Up...

1. Big Al's
2. The Brewer Lad
3. The Badger
4. Legless
5. Gin I Were A Baron's Heir
6. Dh'Eirich Mi Moch Maduinn Cheutain
7. Princess Beatrice
8. Och Oin Mo Chailinn
9. The Haggis
10. Love In A Village
11. At Work On The Land
12. Hector

Price: £5.10 (£5.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Anne Pack - The Bright Lights Of Ballinluig [CD] Ref: RBCD1037
Anne's latest release includes seven of her own songs including the
funny title song about the speed camera lights on the A9. There are
also plenty of old favourites, and they are all in the easy style for
which Anne is so well known.

1. The Bright Lights Of Ballinluig
2. The Rose
3. Mingulay Boat Song
4. I Wish
5. There Was A Lad
6. River Of Pearls
7. Dave
8. Always Argyll
9. Take A Hike
10. Dark Lochnagar
11. The Water Is Wide
12. I'm In Love With Scotland
13. How Great Thou Art
14. Rannoch Moor

Price: £10.19 (£11.97 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Rhythm & Reel - In Transit [CD] Ref: REELCD2
The brilliant Ross-shire folk-rock band have finally laid down another
6 tracks, and it was definitely worth the long wait. The big line-up
for the CD includes 3 fiddles, 2 piping accordionists (those
incredibly talented Macaffer girls) and Pogue-ish vocals.

1. The Duck
2. Brendas Reel
3. Raggle Taggle Gypsy
4. The Sofa Set
5. Kenny Gillies
6. Kiss This Thing Goodbye

Price: £5.95 (£6.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Pipes & Drums Of Leanisch - Pride Of Scotland [CD] Ref: RECD556
A selection of sixteen tracks featuring some of the most popular and
long-lasting tunes of Scotland, beautifully arranged and played by the
Pipes & Drums Of Leanisch.

1. Scotland The Brave
2. Amazing Grace
3. Hector The Hero
4. Highland Cathedral
5. Flower Of Scotland
6. The Gael
7. Loch Lomond
8. Caledonia
9. Skye Boat Song
10. The Black Bear
11. Mist Covered Mountains
12. Scots Wha Hae
13. Flowers Of The Forest
14. Ye Banks And Braes
15. Scottish Soldier
16. Auld Land Syne

Price: £10.19 (£11.97 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Tulla Ceili Band - 60th Anniversary Celebration [CD] Ref: CCF38CD
60 years - quite an amazing achievement - but not hard to understand
when you hear that great sound. Full of life, with a great swing and
an excellent choice of tunes there is no reason why the band won't be
around in another 60 years!

1. The Sailor On The Rock
2. Tell Her I Am
3. O'Dwyer's Reel
4. The Blackberry Blossom
5. Lough Gowna
6. Dumphy's Hornpipe
7. The Teetotaler
8. The Leitrim Jig
9. George Whyte's Favourite
10. The House In The Glen
11. Scotch Mary
12. Chief O'Neil's Favourite
13. Johnny Allen's Reel
14. Crags Of Burren
15. The Kilavil Fancy
16. The Humours Of Tulla

Price: £10.63 (£12.49 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Lewis Pipe Band -Pipe Down [CD] Ref: SMR146CD
The Western Isles has produced some fine pipers over the years, and
here are the members of the pipe band to play a dozen popular Scottish
tunes.

1. Green Hills Of Tyrol
2. Royal Scots Polka
3. Mither Grant And Slim
4. Heights Of Cassino
5. Steam Train To Mallaig
6. Clan MacRae Society
7. Battle Of Waterloo
8. Port Na Guran
9. Wee Murdo
10. Castle Dangerous
11. Sarah's Song
12. Caberfeidh

Price: £10.19 (£11.97 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Celtic Dance Ref: RECD560
The spirit of dance weaves seamlessly through the soul of the Celtic
people. On this CD the different moods that illustrate these feelings
have been brought together: the slow and passionate, the smooth and
flowing to the driving warrior sounds.

1. Riverdance
2. Lord Of The River
3. Were You At The Rock?
4. Celtic Warrior
5. Black Water
6. Tam Lin
7. The Wind In The Reeds
8. The River Flows South
9. Across The Water
10. Cushlin Ma Cree

Price: £8.49 (£9.98 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Taynuilt Gaelic Choir - Fo Sgail Beinn Cruachain [CD] Ref: NSMCD10
A varied programme of songs and tunes showcasing the choir's
versatility. Solos, duets and the full choir perform traditional and
more recent songs including a Runrig track given a very different
feel.

1. Nuair Bha Mi 'Na Mo Mhaighdinn
2. Ceol Nan Cruinneag
3. Gragach Og An Fhuilt Bhain
4. Skyeman's Jig
5. Caol Muile
6. Tilidh Mi
7. 'S Math A Dhannsadh Uisdean Friseal
8. Ceol Nan Teud
9. Air Fail-Ail-Ail O
10. Argyllshire Gathering
11. Gleann Eite
12. Salm 117
13. Cumha Coire Cheathaich
14. U-Bhi A-Bhi

Price: £8.49 (£9.98 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Pipes & Drums Of Scotland [CD] Ref: CDELM4151-K
Old favourites plyed by some fine pipe bands: 1st Battalion Black
Watch, Shotts & Dykehead Caledonia, Clan Campbell, and Glasgow Skye
Association. Great value CD.

1. The Road To The Isles
2. Scotland The Brave
3. MacKenzie Of Gairloch
4. Marche De Putne
5. J.K.Cairns
6. Green Hills Of Tyrol
7. The Black Bear
8. Spinning Wheel
9. The Herding Song
10. Ae Fond Kiss
11. The Rowan Tree

Price: £4.25 (£4.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Accordions Of Scotland [CD] Ref: CDELM4154-K
Many of the best accordion players and bandleaders from yesteryear are
gathered together on this great selection: Jim MacLeod, Bert
Shorthouse, Gordon Patullo and many more.

1. My Love Is Like A Red, Red Rose
2. Flowers Of Edinburgh
3. Jessie The Flower Of Dunblane
4. Jacqueline Waltz
5. My Heart Is Sair
6. The Laird Of Drumblair
7. Miss Delicia Chisholm
8. Dark Lochnagar
9. Corn Riggs
10. Eriogal Cree
11. Jessie's Hornpipe
12. The Cuckoo

Price: £4.25 (£4.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Hilary Rushmer - Celtic Mist [CD] Ref: SWSCD2637
Traditional music from Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

1. Carolans Tune O'Carolan
2. Y' Deryn Pur (Address to the Dove)
3. Miss Hamilton C. Lyons
4. Huntingtone Castle
5. Brian Boru's March
6. Convet Griffith ap Cynan
7. Leezie Lyndsey/ Tha Mi Sgith (I am Weary)
8. Caerphilly Castle
9. Blind Mary
10. Mrs Judge O'Carolan
11. Braig Loch Iall (The Banks of Loch Eil)
12. Eleanor Plunket O'Carolan
13. Merch Megan (Megan's Daughter)
14. Farewell to Whisky
15. The Emerald Isle
16. Captain Sudley O'Carolan
17. Bugeilio'r Gwenith Gwyn (Watching the Wheat)
18. Sheebeg and Sheemore O'Carolan
19. Morfa Frenhines (The Queens Marsh)
20. The Fairhaired Child
21. Downfall of Paris
22. Llwyn Onn (The Ash Grove)
23. Rhos-y-Llan Castle
24. Farewell to Fiunary
25. Dream Angus

Price: £9.35 (£10.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Hilary Rushmer - Celtic Voyage [CD] Ref: TTSCD2586
1. The Seas are Deep.
2. The Arran Boat.
3. The Rising of the Sun. (Codiad yr Haul).
4. Bonnie at Morn.
5. The Chanters Tune.
6. David of the White Rock. (Dafydd y Garreg Wen).
7. Morgan Magan.
8. For the Sake of Old Ireland I'll not tell her name.
9. Meirionethshire March. (Ymdaith Meirionnydd).
10. Cam ye by Athol.
11. Einini.(Little Birds).
12. On the Brink of the White Rocks. (Ar Bruach na Carriage Baine).
13. O' Can Ye Sew Cushions.
14. Caw the Yowes.
15. Morfa Rhuddlan.
16. The Lark in the Clear Air.
17. The Journey Home / Heather Island.

Price: £9.35 (£10.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Hilary Rushmer - Celtic Sunrise [CD] Ref: TTSCD3511
1. Sunrise. H.Rushmer
2. New Day A-Dawning. H.Rushmer
3. Bonny Bunch of Roses. Trad.
4. Water of Tyne Trad.
5. Dance for a Little Princess /Mazurka. H.Rushmer/ Trad. arr.
K.Webster
6. Neil Gow's Lament for His Second Wife Trad.
7. Pretty Maid Milking Her Cow. Trad.
8. The Kerry Mass Tunes. Trad.
9. The Lark on the Strand. Trad. arr. G. Tyrrall
10. Ethel's Waltz. H.Rushmer
11. The Sweet Brown Cow (Druimfhionn Donn Dilis) The Blackthorn Stick.
Trad.
12. Bugeilio'r Gwenith Gwyn (Watching the Wheat) Trad.
13. Mary Scott, The Flower of Yarrow. Trad. arr. H.Rushmer. S.Lawrence
14. The Parting Glass (Deoc An Doruis) Trad.
15. Major Harrisons Fedora (Feadoir an Meara) Trad.
16. Ho Ri Ho Mo Nionaig. Trad.
17. The Mist Covered Mountains Trad. arr. H.Rushmer. Alan Prentice
18. Home Before the Storm. H.Rushmer

Price: £9.35 (£10.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Hilary Rushmer - Celtic Journey [CD] Ref: TTSCD4563
1. Journey of a River H.Rushmer
2. Tom Bowling trad. arr. Paul Hickman, Hilary Rushmer
3. Hannah's Grey Shawl H.Rushmer
4. Pilgrim H.Rushmer
5. The Fairhaired Child trad. arr Hilary Rushmer
6. Water of Tyne trad. arr Hilary Rushmer
7. Lament H.Rushmer
8. Pretty Maid Milking her Cow trad. arr Hilary Rushmer
9. My Lagan Love trad. arr Terry Coyne, Hilary Rushmer
10. Leezie Lyndsey trad. arr Hilary Rushmer
11. Heather Island trad. arr Roger Benton, Hilary Rushmer
12. Rhos-y-Llan Castle trad. arr Hilary Rushmer
13. Dream Angus trad. arr Hilary Rushmer
14. Celebration H.Rushmer
15. Leaving Arisaig H.Rushmer
16. Fair Young Mary trad. arr Alan Prentice, Hilary Rushmer

Price: £9.35 (£10.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Skylark - All Of It [CD] Ref: CC49CD
1. Jigs: Fair Jane - Graham Townsend's - Captain White's
2. Song: Pretty Susan
3. Song: The Tryst
4. Schottische: Heel and Toe Set
5. Song: Siuil a Run
6. Reels - The Contradiction Set: Limber Up - The Contradiction Reel -
The New Line To Dublin
7. Song: All of It
8. Hornpipes: The Ball and Pin - The Locomotive
9. Song: In Contempt
10. Polkas: The Teelin Polkas
11. Song: The Braes of Balquhidder
12. Jigs: Dewdrops in theCorn - Pat McKenna's - The Cook In the
Kitchen
13. Song: For A New Baby

Price: £10.37 (£12.18 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Skylark - Raining Bicycles Ref: CC62CD
1. The Shelf; polkas
2. Green Grows The Laurel; song
3. Mama's Pet; reels
4. The Newry Highwayman; song
5. Squire Parsons; air
6. Courting Too Slow; song
7. Lucy's and Charlie's; flings
8. Seventeen Come Sunday; song
9. My Former Wife; jigs
10. Echoes on the Wind
11. The Hare in the Cave; hornpipes
12. Bound for Castle Garden; song
13. Micho's Farewell; slow air and reel.

Price: £10.37 (£12.18 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Star Accordion Band - 60's Favourites [CD] Ref: CDSLP609-K
1. Walk Right In/Doo Wah Diddy Diddy/Simon Says
2. Green Green Grass of Home/It's Not Unusual/Delilah
3. Can't Buy Me Love/I Want to Hold your Hand/Yellow Submarine
4. Things/Hello Mary Lou
5. I Left my Heart in San Francisco/San Francisco
6. Let's Twist Again/The Locomotion
7. I Only Want To Be With You/How Do You Do It/Sugar Sugar
8. Island of Dreams/World of our Own/I'll Never Find Another You
9. Those Were the Days/Congratulations
10. Wooden Heart/Are You Lonsesome Tonight/You'll Never Walk Alone
11. Mr Tambourine Man/Blowin' in the Wind
12. Please Release Me/There Goes My Everything/The Last Waltz

Price: £4.25 (£4.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Star Accordion Band - Summertime Favourites [CD] Ref: CDSLP610-K
1. Figaro
2. Seven Tears
3. Y Viva Espana
4. Clap Clap Song
5. Hooray Hooray
6. Quantanamera
7. Una Paloma Blanca
8. Simon Says
9. Spanish Eyes
10. La Bamba
11. Hands Up
12. Rivers of Babylon
13. Beautiful Sunday
14. Las Vegas
15. Birdie Dance
16. Son of Jamaica
17. Quando Quando
18. Brown Girl in the Ring
19. Arrive Derci Roma
20. Amarillo

Price: £4.25 (£4.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Star Accordion Band - Sentimental Favourites [CD] Ref: CDSLP611-K
1. Somewhere Over the Rainbow
2. Passing Strangers
3. Mona Lisa
4. Autumn Leaves
5. Some Enchanted Evening
6. La Mer
7. If You Were the Only Girl in the World -Hello Young Lovers
8. We'll Gather Lilacs -These Foolish Things
9. Always -True Love
10. Smile
11. Hey There You with the Stars in your Eyes -Moonlight Becomes You
12. Cheek to Cheek -People Will Say We're in Love
13. It Had to be You -I'll Be Seeing You
14. Red Sails in the Sunset -My Foolish Heart.

Price: £4.99 (£5.86 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Star Accordion Band - Inspirational Favourites [CD] Ref: CDSLP616-K
1. Go Tell It on the Mountain/Kumbaya/We Shall Overcome
2. How Great Thou Art
3. Bless This House
4. Amazing Grace
5. Onward Christian Soldiers/Battle Hymn of the Republic
6. Morning Has Broken
7. By Cool Siloam's Shady Rill/O God Our Help in Ages Past/All People
that on Earth do Dwell/All Things Bright and Beautiful
8. The Holy City
9. What a Friend We Have in Jesus/Stand Up Stand Up for Jesus
10. It Is No Secret/Count your Blessings
11. Jesu Joy of Mans Desiring
12. Yield Not to Temptation
13. The Old Rugged Cross
14. For All the Saints/The King of Love/Praise My Soul the King of
Heaven
15. One Day at a Time
16. The Lord's My Shepherd/The Day Thou Gavest

Price: £4.25 (£4.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Raymond - Magic Moments [CD] Ref: CDSLP617-K
1. Hello Dolly
2. Under the Bridges of Paris
3. Maria Elena
4. Maggie
5. It's Now or Never
6. I'll be Your Sweetheart
7. Ramona
8. Daisy Daisy
9. Whispering Hope
10. Spanish Eyes
11. Jealous Heart
12. Sailor
13. I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen
14. Santa Lucia
15. For the Good Times
16. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
17. Save the Last Dance for Me
18. Take These Chains from My Heart
19. Anna Marie
20. Springtime in the Rockies
21. This Song's Just for You
22. Charmaine
23. Can't Help Falling in Love
24. I Love You Because
25. Little Ole Wine Drinker Me
26. Isle of Capri
27. Amor
28. Let Me Call You Sweetheart
29. And I Love You So
30. My Way

Price: £4.25 (£4.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Raymond - Irish Magic [CD] Ref: CDSLP620-K
1. When Irish Eyes Are Smiling/Isle of Innisfree/Forty Shades of Green
2. Londonderry Air/Maggie/Come Back to Erin
3. Stone Outside Dan Murphy's Door/Teddy O'Neil/Whiskey in the Jar
4. Wild Irish Rose/Peggy O'Neil
5. Rose in Old Killarney/Bunch of Thyme/Annie Rooney/Rose of Tralee
6. If You're Irish Come into the Parlour/Mursheen Durkin/McNamara's
Band
7. With my Shillelagh under my Arm/Galway Bay/Black Velvet Band
8. Wild Colonial Boy/A Mother's Love's a Blessing
9. Lilly McNally McNair/Irish Rover
10. Phil the Fluter/Homes of Donegal/Paddy McGinty's Goat
11. Come Back Paddy Reilly/If We Only Had Old Ireland Over Here

Price: £4.25 (£4.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Raymond - Dance Magic [CD] Ref: CDSLP621-K
1. Abracadabra Quickstep: Congratulations/Tijuana Taxi
2. Encore: On Top of the World/Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak
Tree
3. Hokus Pokus Tango: Play To Me Gypsy/Jealousy
4. Encore: La Paloma/O Sole Mio
5. Appearing Foxtrot: Oh! You Beautiful Doll/On the Sunny Side of the
Street
6. Encore: Carolina in the Morning/For Me and My Gal
7. Hey Presto Cha Cha: Tea For Two/Yellow Bird
8. Encore: Wheels
9. Alakazoom Swing: Steamboat Bill/Oh Johnny, Oh Johnny Oh/Margie
10. Encore: California Here I Come/Waiting for the Robert E Lee/Baby
Face/Swanee
11. Tantalising Rhumba: Arrivederci Roma/La Mer
12. Encore: More
13. Alakazam Blues: Ramblin Rose/Red Roses for a Blue Lady
14. Encore: By the Light of the Silvery Moon/Moonlight & Roses
15. Mystery Modern Waltz: Are You Lonesome Tonight/Moon River
16. Encore: The Last Waltz

Price: £4.25 (£4.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

DVDs

Isla St. Clair & Gordon Walker - Highland Laddie [CD+DVD] Ref: HCLA-
C110
A collection of songs, music & films about the Scottish Soldier which
reflect his spirit, gallantry, humour and the pride he felt for his
regiment. Performed by the one of the top trad singers, one of the
finest pipers, and the Pipes & Drums.

1. Scottish Soldier
2. Heilan' Sodger
3. A Gordon For Me
4. Gallant Forty Twa
5. Lochaber No More
6. Highland Division's Farewell To Sicily
7. Forfar Sodger
8. Plains Of Waterloo
9. Battle Of Waterloo Set
10. Soldiers Return
11. 52nds Across The Lowlands
12. Retreat Marches
13. Strathspey & Reels
14. Scotland The Brave

Price: £17.01 (£19.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Battle Lines: Recollections In Kilt And Khaki [DVD] Ref: HCLA-D209
Archive and amazing personal testimonies focus on life in the Scottish
Regiments: from boy service to active service, from barrack room to
total war. Unique insights into the Scottish Soldier in peace and war:
the traditions, characters, music & humour.

Price: £17.01 (£19.99 Including VAT at 17.5%)

MP3 Downloads
We are happy to announce the availability of a limited number music
downloads for sale. Some customers have been telling us that they
would like to see downloads available. If you have an opinion about
what downloads you would like to see made available in the future,
then please email us with details.

Scottish Country & Ceilidh Dance

The Willie McRobert Scottish Dance Band - Live At Moffat

Kenny Thomson & The Wardlaw Scottish Dance Band

Stuart Anderson And His Scottish Dance Band

Scottish Fiddle

Pete Clark - Now & Then

Singing

Kevin Walsh - Clarinda's Reply