24/25 Ikon trips?

Scott Kelley

Apr 5, 2024, 11:48:01 PMApr 5
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
Hmmm - trying again - thought I posted, but it isn't showing...

I'm likely going to get an Ikon pass for next year.  Who's interested in doing the same and planning some week-long(ish) trips around the pass?  Maybe fly-in, Airbnb a house near ski area(s)...

Scott

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Apr 6, 2024, 12:01:35 AMApr 6
to mth...@googlegroups.com
The FWSA Ski Week is in Banff - on the Ikon Pass.
NWSCC is looking at a potential trip to Alyeska, Alaska - on the Ikon Pass.
Mt. Bachelor is on the Ikon Pass - Bachelor Blast.

So there's a start ....

Linda McGavin

Emilio Trampuz

Apr 6, 2024, 12:19:55 AMApr 6
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Scott for the idea of a trip around the IKON Pass.
Thanks Linda for listing all the already planned trips to ski areas on the IKON Pass -- both Far West and Northwest trips.

Now, Scott, - and any other club member with an IKON Pass --  if the 3 trips that Linda has listed are not enough, or if you would prefer a smaller more intimate trip that would be purely Mountain High, feel free to organize it and just let us know.   Preferably, as follows:

1. Please come to any of our upcoming monthly Board meetings and present the idea.  We jsut want to coordinate the dates of all upcoming trips so that we can avpoid conflicting dates.
2.  Once the trip is approved as a Mountain High trip and dates are selected, I will gladly publish the trip both in the newsletter and on the website.  Just send me the text you want published.

Organizing a ski trip is really that simple.
Same goes for the proposed trip to White Pass, Shelly.  Let's coordinate all these trips so we don't step on each other's toes.

Emilio

On Fri, Apr 5, 2024 at 8:48 PM Scott Kelley <scottke...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hmmm - trying again - thought I posted, but it isn't showing...

I'm likely going to get an Ikon pass for next year.  Who's interested in doing the same and planning some week-long(ish) trips around the pass?  Maybe fly-in, Airbnb a house near ski area(s)...

Scott
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mountain High Snowsport Club" group.

George Yun (George)

Apr 7, 2024, 9:02:30 PMApr 7
to Mountain High Snowsport Club

I am more than interested and I’m always looking for road trip partners. I have already purchased the 2024/25 Ikon pass, as well as the Meadows all access pass, and the epic pass for Whistler. I had the exact same passes this season but so far I have 4 days on my Ikon pass… reckon eyes are bigger than stomach and loading up your plate at the buffet line. Here is to a better La-nina 2024/25 season!

Scott Kelley

Apr 9, 2024, 5:33:18 PMApr 9
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
Not sure if I'll be in town, but I'll try to get to the next meeting.