Helmet Town?

Jeff Hornick

Nov 8, 2023, 12:00:48 PM11/8/23
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
Does anyone know if Helmet Town (listed on the member benefit page) still exists? Just signed up with PacRats so I guess I need to get a helmet...

Jeff Hornick

Emilio Trampuz

Nov 8, 2023, 4:59:32 PM11/8/23
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for pointing out the fact that the link to the Helmet Town website https://www.helmettown.com/ doesn't work any more.  I guess this means that our 10% discount doesn't work any more either.

The Helmet Town entry listed amont the "Membership Benefits" on our website is probably an old announcement. The discount was obviously set up specifically for our club, but I don't even remember who set it up.

This Helmet Town was located in South Lake Tahoe.  But now, when I search for Helmet Town, all I am finding is a motorcycle shop by that name on the island of Bermuda.  So, it looks like our Helmet Town weent out ofr business and we'll need to remove that entry from ou liswt of membership benefits.

If anyone know more about Helmet Tow n in South Lake Tahoe, please let us know.

Also, everyone, let Jeff know if you are aware of any good deals on new helmets.

Emilio

On 11/8/2023 9:00 AM, Jeff Hornick wrote:
Does anyone know if Helmet Town (listed on the member benefit page) still exists? Just signed up with PacRats so I guess I need to get a helmet...

Jeff Hornick

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Nov 8, 2023, 6:45:41 PM11/8/23
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Jeff, it's too bad you missed the ski show last weekend, because there were the best deals of the year there.

You could always look in the next adventure basement, or look at their website online.

Linda McGavin

Jeff Hornick

Nov 14, 2023, 9:30:51 PM11/14/23
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
I actually was at Snowvana; did a stint in the NWSCC booth. Just didn't know I'd be needing a helmet as I hadn't decided to sign up to be on a PacRat team. Figuring that a helmet is the minimum safety gear I need... Thought I'd check out what Hillcrest might have when they host the PacRat101 meeting next month.

Jeff

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Nov 14, 2023, 11:27:45 PM11/14/23
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Good choice - they might have some specials that night!
Linda McGavin

Michael Barmache

Nov 15, 2023, 12:43:53 AM11/15/23
to mth...@googlegroups.com
They have plenty of Great deals on ski  Helmets  at the new REI RE-Supply store in Clackamas. This is not the retail REI store but the new store selling returns etc.