Skiing this weekend at T or SB?

Annamarie Kooning

Feb 3, 2023, 12:11:42 PM2/3/23
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
For those goin

Emilio Trampuz

Feb 3, 2023, 4:38:34 PM2/3/23
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Hi Annamarie .. and others,

It was great skiing with you at Skibowl last weekend.  Unfortunately, I think I'll have to skip this weekend.  I just have too many things to do, things to catch up on.  Updating the club's website, working on the newsletter, working on my photos and videos from my recent Canada ski safari to consolidate them into one single video.  I am also working on several documents needed for the Far West Convention, ... and other things.  I just need to pause all the distractions in my life and get things done.

So, maybe the following weekend for me.  But I hope others will join you this weekend.

Emilio

On 2/3/2023 9:11 AM, Annamarie Kooning wrote:
For those goin --

Emilio

Feb 10, 2023, 4:20:57 PM2/10/23
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
Annamarie, ... and others,

I thought that this weekend would be too busy for me, but suddenly things have changed.  I'll go to Timberline this Saturday (tomorrow), February 11.   If anyone wants to come, I'll be just outside the day lodge at 9 am.

Both Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be partly sunny.  Saturday will be cooler, with a high of 31.  Sunday will be warmer, with a high in the mid 40s.

Emilio

Annamarie Kooning

Feb 10, 2023, 5:47:20 PM2/10/23
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
Hi Emilio,

I will let you know; I was thinking Sunday but know the temperature is a factor.

Annamarie

Annamarie Kooning

Feb 10, 2023, 8:09:52 PM2/10/23
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
I will be skiing Sunday-anyone is free to join.
Emilio, I have a yoga workshop tomorrow, that I just received the reminder for—-good thing- because I paid for it.
Cheers,  Annamarie

B Brady

Feb 10, 2023, 10:53:27 PM2/10/23
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone else going to ski on Monday?
I'm going up and would like to have others to ski with!
Barbara Brady

On Feb 10, 2023, at 5:09 PM, Annamarie Kooning <aki...@gmail.com> wrote:

I will be skiing Sunday-anyone is free to join.

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Feb 10, 2023, 10:55:59 PM2/10/23
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Barbara,

Monday is scheduled to be a blizzard - Tuesday is supposed to be sunny with lots of new snow - that and at least a couple of days after that should be nicer!

Linda & Bruce McGavin