Timberline, Sat., Feb. 26

Emilio

Feb 24, 2022, 7:35:33 PM2/24/22
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
I will be skiing at Timberline this Saturday, Feb. 26.  Anyone wants to join me?  9 am at the exit from the Day lodge. Orange ribbons.  Radio on channel 6-19.  Everyone is invited.

OTHER OPTIONS:
Glen Dolphin has posted a message in the all-club Forum that he would like to connect with some of our club members at SKibowl, this Sunday, Feb. 27.  See his separate earlier posting in the Forum.

NEXT WEEKEND  (First weekend in March)
Lots of things will be happning that weekend, March 5/6.  To mention a few:

a) Ski the Glade Trail Day, Saturday, March 5.  I will participate.
b) Ski to Defeat ALS - at Mt. Hood Meadows. Saturday, March 5.
c) Ski & Ride for a Cure - at Mt. Hood Skibowl. 24 hour challenge. Sat.-Sun., March 5/6.

Details about all these events are available on the Mountain High club's website: www.mthigh.org.