Discount for Meadows season pass holders

Emilio

May 29, 2020, 5:05:32 PM5/29/20
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
Does anyone know if Mt. Hood Meadows will provide any discount to their season pass holders on the purchase of next winter's season pass?

For example, Timberline has already announced that they will offer a $100 discount for the adult pass and a $30 for seniors to compensate for the missed months during the COVID-19 epidemic.  Will Meadows offer anything similar?

I am receiving regular email updates from Meadows, but I don't recall seeing any announcements about this yet.  Did I miss something?

Linda or Bruce McGavin

May 29, 2020, 5:09:20 PM5/29/20
to mth...@googlegroups.com
People who have season passes this year will receive a $100 credit on next year's pass if they use the RENEWAL link on the Meadows website.  The prices are good through the usual date in early November, BUT if people renew by this Sunday they will receive a free buddy pass and some half price buddy passes.  I'll find the email and send it directly to Emilio.

Linda

Michael Barmache

May 29, 2020, 6:40:52 PM5/29/20
to mth...@googlegroups.com
This is my recollection from previous emails months ago.
Option 1 They will allow you to use your pass from this year for the first 30 days of the season starting whenever that starts if you decide NOT to renew your pass. .
Option 2 was buying a pass at a discount but I can’t recall what the discount is. Maybe 100$ ???

Sent from my iPhone

Jackie Bonillo

May 29, 2020, 7:53:28 PM5/29/20
to mth...@googlegroups.com
No clue

Sent from my iPhone

On May 29, 2020, at 3:40 PM, Michael Barmache <mb...@comcast.net> wrote:

This is my recollection from previous emails months ago.

Michael Barmache

May 30, 2020, 3:17:13 PM5/30/20
to mth...@googlegroups.com
here is the policy copy and pasted from the Meadows website for anybody interested

2019/20 All Access and Value Pass Holders

  • You will receive a $100 discount off a Value Pass, All Access pass for next season if you renew by November 8th (6 and under passes not included). These passes will go on sale April 1 - and we thank you for your continued support.
  • Those renewing by May 31 will receive a free pass holder bonus package consisting of one free bonus ticket and three discount buddy tickets.
  • Another option is to purchase a 10 Time Pass by November 8 and receive a $100 credit; or a 5 Time Pass by November 8 and receive a $50 credit.
  • If you choose not to purchase a pass for next season, your current pass will be valid for the first 3 weeks of operations during the 20/21 season.
  • Any unused bonus or buddy tickets from the 2019/20 season will be valid for the first 3 weeks of the 2020/21 season whether you choose to renew your pass or not.

2019/20 Beginner Progression Pass Holders

  • You will receive a $100 discount off a Value Pass or All Access pass if you renew by November 8th. Those upgrading and purchasing by May 31 will receive a free pass holder bonus package consisting of one free bonus ticket and three discount buddy tickets.
  • Another option is to purchase a 10 Time Pass by November 8 and receive a $100 credit; or a 5 Time Pass by November 8 and receive a $50 credit.
  • If you choose not to purchase a pass for next season, your current pass will be valid for the first 3 weeks of operations during the 20/21 season. Any remaining lessons can be used in that time frame, as well as receiving free equipment rentals during that time frame.
  • Any unused bonus or buddy tickets from the 2019/20 season will be valid for the first 3 weeks of the 2020/21 season whether you choose to renew your pass or not.

2019/20 5 Time and 10 Time Passes (including B2B 10 Time Pass Holders)

  • You can use any remaining days left the first 3 weeks of operations during the 20/21 season, or
  • Alternatively, you will receive a $100 discount off a Value Pass or All Access pass for next season if you renew by November 8th.
  • Those upgrading to the Value or All Access pass by May 31 will receive a free pass holder bonus package consisting of one free bonus ticket and three discount buddy tickets.
  • Another option is to purchase a 10 Time Pass by November 8 and receive a $100 credit; or a 5 Time Pass by November 8 and receive a $50 credit.
  • Any unused bonus or buddy tickets from the 2019/20 season will be valid for the first 3 weeks of the 2020/21 season whether you choose to renew your pass or not.

2019/20 Spring Pass and Spring Pass Package Holders

  • If you keep your spring pass it will be valid the first 3 weeks of the 20/21 season,
  • Alternatively, you will receive a $100 discount off a Value Pass or All Access pass for next season if you renew by November 8th.
  • Those upgrading to the Value or All Access pass by May 31 will receive a free pass holder bonus package consisting of one free bonus ticket and three discount buddy tickets.
  • Another option is to purchase a 10 Time Pass by November 8 and receive a $100 credit; or a 5 Time Pass by November 8 and receive a $50 credit.
  • If none of these options work for you, we will give you a pass holder value credit or refund to your credit card for your spring pass minus the cost of any days used - you will need to email us at mhm...@skihood.com.
    o    IE if you rode for 1 day and 1 night your refund would be the amount you paid for your spring pass minus the cost of a lift ticket on the day and night you rode.
    o    If the cost of the days / nights you rode is more than the cost of your spring pass you are not eligible for a refund but you are welcome to continue to use your spring pass the first 3 weeks of the 20/21 season.

2019/20 Pass Holder Bonus Package

  • Any unused bonus (free) or buddy (discount) tickets from the 2019/20 season will be valid for the first 3 weeks of the 2020/21 season whether you choose to renew your pass or not.

We truly hope that the situation allows us to consider reopening this season, even if it is just for a weekend or two. But at this time, we urge you to take seriously the threat of virus spread and hunker down until conditions approve. Stay healthy - stay vigilant.

We are looking forward to a time when we will all be recreating on the mountain at Your Mountain Home!

Emilio Trampuz

May 30, 2020, 6:43:30 PM5/30/20
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Mike, for providing us all with this information about the Mt. Hood Meadows policies.