Looking for a 4-day roommate for the Brundage/Tamarack trip in February

Emilio

Nov 26, 2022, 8:54:15 PM11/26/22
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
Hi folks,
I am  going on the McCall, Idaho ski trip at the end of February 2023.  Looking for a roommate for the first 4 nights/days of the trip, starting on Sunday evening, Feb. 26, and then , Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night (March 1st).

Sunday is travel day, just getting to McCall. I plan to ski just the first 4 days:  Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  My last night would be Wednesday night, checking out on Thursday morning, going skiing one last day, and then heading home after skiing.

Does this plan match anyone else's plans?  Let's split the cost of the room (a room with 2 queen beds).  Other people could use this same Forum to pair up with others for a 5 or 6 night stay too.  This trip is flexible, and everyone drives there in their own car or carpooling. See more on our website, on the TRIPS page.

NOTE that skiing will be free for 2 days at Brundage Mountain and 2 days at Tamarack if you have an Indy Pass  (a pass to over 120 independent ski areas).  The Indy Pass also includes 2 free days at Mt. Hood Meadows, and 2 free days at Mt. Ashland and Mt. Shasta -- where we will have a ski trip in March.   Also 2 free days at White Pass, WA.

Emilio

Emilio

Nov 28, 2022, 11:49:02 PM11/28/22
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
Just FYI, I have found my roomies.  In fact 2 of them.  We'll share a room that can accommodate 3 people.  Both of them contacted me by emailing me directly, instead of through this Forum.  Just wanted to let you know that posting a question in the Forum does produce results!

Emilio