Looking for shorter pair of skis

Emilio

Mar 7, 2024, 11:58:22 PMMar 7
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
Does anyone have a used pair of shorter skis, approximately in the range of 155 - 165 cm?  How much would you ask for them?

Contact Emilio at 503-510-1477.

Michael Barmache

Mar 8, 2024, 10:53:51 AMMar 8
to mth...@googlegroups.com
How wide or narrow are you looking for ?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 7, 2024, at 8:58 PM, Emilio <Emili...@earthlink.net> wrote:

Does anyone have a used pair of shorter skis, approximately in the range of 155 - 165 cm?  How much would you ask for them?

Contact Emilio at 503-510-1477.

Emilio

Mar 8, 2024, 6:42:22 PMMar 8
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
A narrower ski would be best.  This is not for powder skiing.  It's for an intermediate skier on groomed trails.

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Mar 8, 2024, 6:48:47 PMMar 8
to mth...@googlegroups.com
But you should consider that a slightly wider ski is more stable underfoot ....

Linda

Volker Czechowski

Mar 9, 2024, 9:01:21 AMMar 9
to mth...@googlegroups.com
If interested, K2 Mindbender 163 cm with easily adjustable Demo bindings, 163 cm long 90’s underfoot , ski is in great shape and would be freshly tuned and waxed. Text me at 201-303-3490. Ski can be picked up at Timberlinelodge or in Govy.
Best regards
Volker Czechowski

Jeff Hornick

Mar 18, 2024, 12:48:58 PMMar 18
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
Assuming that these are the Mindbender 90Cs. I have a set of the 89Tis that I really like. Had been looking at the 90Cs but got a deal on the others that I couldn't pass up. I bet they'd work great.

Steve Swidler

Mar 18, 2024, 2:32:09 PMMar 18
to mth...@googlegroups.com
I have a pair of Elan Rip Sticks 167cm. 2018. Used one season.

-Steve (former member still on your list)