Re: [MtHigh] Digest for mthigh@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Steven Allen

Nov 20, 2023, 12:25:08 AM11/20/23
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to Emilio in assisting me with my forum post. Further UPDATE. Both ski and boot bag have sold. Remaining items are available.

Steve Allen

On Nov 16, 2023, at 4:12 PM, mth...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Steve Allen <sj4a...@gmail.com>: Nov 15 04:36PM -0800

I have retired from skiing for multiple reasons and have a few items that
may be of interest to club members:
1) A Rossignol padded , two-pair ski transport bag. Used only on two club
bus trips - $40
[image: IMG_5543.jpeg]
2) An extra large Transpack ski boot/helmet/gear bag in excellent
condition. $40
[image: IMG_5544.jpeg][image: IMG_5545.jpeg]
[image: IMG_5546.jpeg]
3) A front window mounted 2-pair ski rack. Pick it up
[image: IMG_1566.jpeg]
I also have some “vintage” (over 10 years old) skis - 184 cm Volkl RTM
(2012) and 192 cm Fischer Watea (2007). New Goode poles and Solomon boots.
All will go for very little.

Steve Allen
503-807-2286