Anyone planning to start the new year at Meadows?

Karen Johanson

Dec 31, 2021, 5:22:57 PM12/31/21
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
I usually try to start the new year on the hill, and this is the first time in years that I've been back in Hood as a full-timer. Let me know if you're heading up. I am game for either meeting there, or possibly for a vaxxed/masked rideshare. (It will probably be a short-ish day for me, if that factors in to how this happens). After that, I'll mostly be going up midweek, typically first thing in the morning, though it depends on my deadlines.

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Dec 31, 2021, 9:03:49 PM12/31/21
to mth...@googlegroups.com
Karen,

There are a number of club members who are Meadows regulars who have the Value Passes, and can't ski until after 2 pm weekends and holidays - and these days it's not worth our going up, during the holidays.  But you'll be able to find some of us midweek after the holidays.

Linda McGavin