Skiing Friday the 16th

Sarah Goodlin

Feb 15, 2024, 10:30:09 AMFeb 15
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Based on the weather forecast I decided to wait a day. Hopefully there will be new snow Friday. Please let me know if you will be at Meadows.
Sarah

Felicia Gavett

Feb 15, 2024, 10:48:02 AMFeb 15
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,

I am in the club and available during the week to ski. I can't go this week but will be available a few days next week.

Thanks!

Felicia Gavett
Court Visitor

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission and any documents that accompany it may contain information belonging to the sender which is protected by law. This information is confidential.
RESTRICTED USE: You may not use the information in this transmission if you are not the person to whom it was directed. Please call us immediately to arrange for a return of the documents if you received this transmission in error.

I accept service by email from all attorneys.