Re: [Mid-week] Abridged summary of mthigh-midweek@googlegroups.com - 6 updates in 1 topic

Garen Thatcher

Jan 19, 2023, 9:36:44 AM1/19/23
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all
I'm leaving Vancouver at 7am and would love to meet anyone for some laps. Planning on staying till about 1pm
Is there a standard place to meet?

On Thu, Jan 19, 2023, 1:21 AM <mthigh-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Sandra Volk <svo...@gmail.com>: Jan 18 08:23AM -0800

ILinda, I will meet up with you Thursday

On Tue, Jan 17, 2023 at 7:33 PM Linda or Bruce McGavin <mcgav...@gmail.com>
wrote:

...more
Sarah Goodlin <sarahg...@gmail.com>: Jan 18 09:56AM -0800

I am aiming to ski Thursday morning. It's my first day this year and first
time with new equipment, and I have to be back in Portland by 4pm. That
said, I'd like to start out with the group and ...more
Linda or Bruce McGavin <mcgav...@gmail.com>: Jan 18 11:17AM -0800

Sandra,

You know where to meet ....

Linda

...more
Sandra Volk <svo...@gmail.com>: Jan 18 04:53PM -0800

Linda, turns out I’m not going to make it Thursday
Thanks, Sandra

On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 11:17 AM Linda or Bruce McGavin <
...more
Linda or Bruce McGavin <mcgav...@gmail.com>: Jan 18 06:41PM -0800

We will catch you another time, then.

Are you going on any club trips?

Linda

...more
Terry Swan <terryl...@gmail.com>: Jan 18 06:55PM -0800

Chris Brooks and I are coming up tomorrow. Hope to see you somewhere. Skied
today and the snow was really nice in a lot of places

On Tue, Jan 17, 2023, 7:33 PM Linda or Bruce McGavin ...more