MHM

Armond Anderson

Jan 21, 2019, 6:44:51 PM1/21/19
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
I plan to ski MHM Tue and Thur.  I'll come by Schuss at 8:50 to see if any MH folks are there. Pow boards Tue, front side Thur. (carvers).
Armond

mark...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2019, 9:50:55 PM1/21/19
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
Walt, Kay, Mark & Barbara will be up Tuesday, usual time.

Kenneth Brundidge

Jan 23, 2019, 3:29:36 PM1/23/19
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
I look forward to doing some spring carving tomorrow with all of you.
George, Jim and I will all be there.
Ken

Harry Scribner

Jan 23, 2019, 4:45:17 PM1/23/19
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers

brent....@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2019, 11:48:18 PM1/23/19
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
I’ll be up as well. I’ll meet in the normal meeting spot.

Barbara Brady

Jan 30, 2019, 2:27:24 AM1/30/19
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
See you in the Locker Room Armond, or Schuss Cafeteria before 9:
Barbara