Skiing on Thursday at Meadows

BlackDiamondDebbie

Mar 5, 2019, 10:21:11 PM3/5/19
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
Several of us are planning to ski Meadows on Thurs., March 7.  I understand there was a group there today.  This forum has been quiet for awhile so thought I'd speak up.

Black Diamond Debbie

mark...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2019, 2:21:53 AM3/6/19
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
Walt, Kay, myself, maybe others are game!

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Mar 6, 2019, 12:03:13 PM3/6/19
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
The McGavins plan to be there.

Steven Allen

Mar 6, 2019, 1:28:14 PM3/6/19
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Mark,
Love to go but knee not better. Seeing orthopedic doc tomorrow. Even if it was OK, don’t think I could stand the 2 hour drive....sciatica still has me limited.👎😩👎

Steve

Jack H

Mar 6, 2019, 1:48:34 PM3/6/19
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Love to go, but I'm getting set to travel again.  I'm afraid I'm about done for the season.

Jack Hardy