Monday Dec 5?

Stevie Viaene

Dec 4, 2022, 6:10:52 PM12/4/22
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
Anyone planning to ski Meadows on Monday?  Just wondering...I think I will start my season!

Sandra Volk

Dec 4, 2022, 6:11:58 PM12/4/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
I would love to meet you Stevie.

On Sun, Dec 4, 2022 at 3:10 PM Stevie Viaene <stevie...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone planning to ski Meadows on Monday?  Just wondering...I think I will start my season!

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Dec 4, 2022, 6:37:01 PM12/4/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Wish we could, but we have appointments on Monday - maybe Tuesday or Wednesday for us!

And we had a GREAT first day last Thursday with POWDER!

Linda & Bruce

Drew Miller

Dec 4, 2022, 7:27:54 PM12/4/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com

I'll be up on Tuesday, and possibly Thursday as well   -

Drew

On 12/4/2022 3:10 PM, Stevie Viaene wrote:
Anyone planning to ski Meadows on Monday?  Just wondering...I think I will start my season! --

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Dec 4, 2022, 7:46:50 PM12/4/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Drew,

If you are meeting up with anyone from Mountain High, they usually gather EARLY (8:00-8:30) inside the South Lodge, middle level, right by the back doors.  If you are there after around 8:40 they may have already gone out to the line, usually on the right ("back") side.  Bruce and I don't know yet which day we will ski this week - just not tomorrow.

Linda & Bruce McGavin

Michele Gunness

Dec 4, 2022, 9:18:45 PM12/4/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Stevie:
I plan to ski Meadows tomorrow (Monday). I probably wont’ get there until 9:45.
Michele
971-786-8761

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 4, 2022, at 3:10 PM, Stevie Viaene <stevie...@gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone planning to ski Meadows on Monday?  Just wondering...I think I will start my season!

Stevie Viaene

Dec 4, 2022, 10:52:49 PM12/4/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Want to meet at bottom of Express at 10? Maybe also with Michele Gunness.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Mt. High Mid-week skiers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mthigh-midweek/CAGH2GN7AbbkAdJiVXLQHiFdV3eUxUPUt3co5OriPsgJxDHbOTg%40mail.gmail.com.

Stevie Viaene

Dec 4, 2022, 10:53:18 PM12/4/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
How about 10am at the bottom of Express?

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Mt. High Mid-week skiers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mthigh-midweek/918C5A58-AE70-44A4-9146-6732CDA43830%40gmail.com.

Sandra Volk

Dec 4, 2022, 11:40:43 PM12/4/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com

Randy Ericksen

Dec 5, 2022, 1:21:41 AM12/5/22
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
I'm new to the group and club. I'm heading up tomorrow but will probably be arriving at HRM around 10:30. Do you folks typically meet somewhere for lunch?

Michele Gunness

Dec 5, 2022, 10:36:37 AM12/5/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
OK - bottom of express. I will be wearing a black jacket with fur trim.

Michele

Sent from my iPad

Sandra Volk

Dec 5, 2022, 12:17:42 PM12/5/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
I am not going to make it up today dec 5. Plan to go Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2022, at 7:36 AM, Michele Gunness <micheleg...@gmail.com> wrote:

OK - bottom of express. I will be wearing a black jacket with fur trim.

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Dec 5, 2022, 9:01:28 PM12/5/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have a report on today's snow?  Anyone going tomorrow?  We might, but haven't firmly decided yet.

Linda and Bruce

Walt Blomberg

Dec 5, 2022, 9:25:51 PM12/5/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Heard that it was a sunny day with 3" of fresh. I will be going Tuesday with Kay. Mike is also planning on going.  I'm  also meeting a new member. Rick Finger. Walt

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Dec 5, 2022, 9:33:38 PM12/5/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Guess we should come up, then!

Linda and Bruce

Stevie Viaene

Dec 5, 2022, 9:48:39 PM12/5/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Snow today was mostly skied out, but nice. No wind, no lift lines. But Four Bowl was fabulous since it was in the shade all day. Beautiful day today.

Kevin and Jill Visscher

Dec 5, 2022, 10:16:18 PM12/5/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
I intend to go up tomorrow. Heard today was great, second hand.
Kevin

Dec 5, 2022, 10:27:00 PM12/5/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Kevin,

We'll be in the South Lodge near the (closed) Schuss Cafe 8:00-8:30.

Linda & Bruce

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Dec 5, 2022, 10:27:07 PM12/5/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Stevie!  Hope to catch up with you soon on the slopes!

Linda & Bruce

lisalm3

Dec 6, 2022, 12:30:41 AM12/6/22
to Linda or Bruce McGavin, mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
I went today and it was very nice...great day with Michelle and Stevie.  A few freshies to enjoy!  Hope to catch up with the group for a bit tomorrow. Drive SUPER SAFE with extra care. Packed ice in areas, then good then ice.
Lisa

Michele Gunness

Dec 6, 2022, 8:46:40 AM12/6/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com, Linda or Bruce McGavin
Snow on Tuesday was also great on Shooting Star Ridge. There was treacherous black ice just after White River sno park with multiple wrecks. State police closed 35 around 3:30. I waited at White River parking lot for 3 hours before the police opened the road. Watch out for ice! Keep extra food and supplies in your car.
Michele

Sent from my iPad

Sandra Volk

Dec 6, 2022, 11:12:24 AM12/6/22