MHM on Thursday 3/17

Glenn D

Mar 14, 2022, 12:14:19 PM3/14/22
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone from the club was planning on skiing Meadows this Thursday the 17th?

Glenn

Drew Miller

Mar 14, 2022, 4:32:57 PM3/14/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com

I plan to ski MHM on Thursday, as long as it's not raining!

I'm usually in the Schuss grill area about 8:30am.

Drew

Glenn D

Mar 15, 2022, 12:20:27 PM3/15/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great Drew, I don't think it's going to rain on Thursday..... at least I hope it doesn't.  I will be wearing a red jacket, blue pants and silver helmet.  Will be at the meetup spot at 8:30. Looking forward to meeting you.  Any others?

Glenn