Mini Road Trip

Kenny Brundidge

Feb 3, 2019, 2:51:33 PM2/3/19
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
A couple of us are skiing Meadows tomorrow (Monday) then over the Bend to ski Bachelor Tuesday and Wednesday. There should be some great skiing off the summit  and in the trees at Bachelor. All over the mountain for that matter. If anyone (Powder skiers) 😃 can make it please post on this forum so we can meet up and ski together.

Come on Walt, Kay You guys have had a day to rest after the Canada trip. Time to hit it again!🤣

mark...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2019, 4:04:16 PM2/3/19
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
Perfect timing Kenny! After arriving home late Saturday from 8 days in Canada, I know my spouse wanted me to enjoy the Superbowl before I left again on another ski trip!

Actually, I think our plans currently are to do Meadows on Tuesday. Have fun in Bend!

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Feb 3, 2019, 7:46:28 PM2/3/19
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
I think we'll ski tomorrow.  Have conflicts Tuesday & Wednesday.

Linda & Bruce

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Feb 4, 2019, 10:48:08 PM2/4/19
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Today was a good day at Meadows - everything open.  Some icy spots and some deeper powder.  So enjoy tomorrow!