Bill Peck

Jan 17, 2023, 10:25:17 PM1/17/23
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Anyone skiing Meadows tomorrow? Should be a good powder day. I'm heading up.

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Jan 17, 2023, 10:33:33 PM1/17/23
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Bill,

Don't know about tomorrow.  A motley group skied today, in flux as to who was skiing with who.  Bruce and I plan to go up on Thursday - we have things going on tomorrow.

We would really enjoy skiing with you again - you are a great skier!

Linda and Bruce

On Tue, Jan 17, 2023 at 7:25 PM Bill Peck <bill4mou...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone skiing Meadows tomorrow? Should be a good powder day. I'm heading up.

Randy Ericksen

Jan 17, 2023, 10:40:41 PM1/17/23
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
I'm planning to be up there Bill. I'll be in the usual spot at the lodge in the morning.

Bill Peck

Jan 17, 2023, 11:21:20 PM1/17/23
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Linda. I just checked the weather and maybe Thursday may be a better day anyway. I'm going to wait till then to head up. I would love to join up with you guys again. I'll look for you Thursday morning.

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Jan 17, 2023, 11:57:08 PM1/17/23
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Bill, we'll look for you.  Randy, you would be welcome again too!

Linda & Bruce

Randy Ericksen

Jan 18, 2023, 12:59:35 AM1/18/23
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Linda! That would be fun.

Sandra Volk

Jan 18, 2023, 11:24:00 AM1/18/23
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
ILinda, I will meet up with you Thursday

Sarah Goodlin

Jan 18, 2023, 12:56:25 PM1/18/23
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com, Linda or Bruce McGavin
I am aiming to ski Thursday morning. It's my first day this year and first time with new equipment, and I have to be back in Portland by 4pm. That said,  I'd like to start out with the group and we'll see whether I can keep up!
Please remind me where and when to meet
Sarah

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Jan 18, 2023, 2:17:55 PM1/18/23
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Sandra,

You know where to meet ....

Linda

Sandra Volk

Jan 18, 2023, 7:53:59 PM1/18/23
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Linda, turns out I’m not going to make it Thursday
Thanks, Sandra

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Jan 18, 2023, 9:42:25 PM1/18/23
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
We will catch you another time, then.

Are you going on any club trips?

Linda

Terry Swan

Jan 18, 2023, 9:55:47 PM1/18/23
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Chris Brooks and I are coming up tomorrow. Hope to see you somewhere. Skied today and the snow was really nice in a lot of places

Bill Peck

Jan 19, 2023, 11:17:58 AM1/19/23
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Anyone here yet? I'm at the Schuss.