Alta/Snowbird discount??

Scott Kelley

Apr 1, 2024, 9:56:52 AMApr 1
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
I'm in Utah. Anyone know of a discount available for Alta/Snowbird?

Sarah Goodlin

Apr 5, 2024, 5:59:44 PMApr 5
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I have an IKON pass (as do other members), and it might be possible to get a "friends and family discount", I think 25%. This has to be done in advance of your visit.
Sarah

On Mon, Apr 1, 2024, 6:56 AM Scott Kelley <scottke...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm in Utah. Anyone know of a discount available for Alta/Snowbird?

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Apr 9, 2024, 5:52:54 PMApr 9
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Get old!  Otherwise I can't find anything.  Sarah is right about the friends and family discount.

Consider Solitude as well - we've had some great skiing there, especially on the back side in Honeycomb Canyon.

Hope you have fun!

Linda