MHM Thursday?

Randy Ericksen

Dec 7, 2022, 6:11:26 PM12/7/22
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
Anyone planning to ski tomorrow? Could be storm skiing if you are into that sort of thing.

Drew Miller

Dec 7, 2022, 6:26:48 PM12/7/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com

I plan to give it a go   -

I'll be at the regular Mt High meeting spot about 8:30.

Drew Miller

On 12/7/2022 3:11 PM, Randy Ericksen wrote:
Anyone planning to ski tomorrow? Could be storm skiing if you are into that sort of thing. --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mt. High Mid-week skiers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mthigh-midweek/63bc6972-d0f3-4832-a6dd-877d934ee1c8n%40googlegroups.com.

Randy Ericksen

Dec 7, 2022, 6:37:41 PM12/7/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Drew,

I'm new to the club. I understand the meeting place is the main lodge, middle level, near the back doors? I normally start at HRM but will plan to be at the meeting spot by 8:30 tomorrow. I have a red/orange jacket with dark grey helmet.

Randy

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Dec 7, 2022, 11:17:40 PM12/7/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
You have the time and place correct, Randy!

We had a great time skiing with Drew and others on Tuesday, but I'm picking up new skis tomorrow and we plan to ski on Friday.

Linda & Bruce McGavin

Michele Gunness

Dec 8, 2022, 9:32:24 AM12/8/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
I had a great day skiing on Wednesday. I cannot go on Thursdays but plan to be at Meadows on Friday.
Michele

Sent from my iPad