Bill Peck

Dec 8, 2022, 11:14:54 PM12/8/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I'll be skiing Meadows tomorrow. Is anyone else going? I would love to join up with someone. I don't like skiing alone too much.
Bill

Michele Gunness

Dec 9, 2022, 8:29:56 AM12/9/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Bill:
I will be skiing Meadows today (Friday). The meeting place is inside the Main Lodge by the Schuss Express cafe around 8:30. Some people also stay outside by the flag pole. Some of us have orange ties around our poles for club visibility.
Michele

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 8, 2022, at 8:14 PM, Bill Peck <bill4mou...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello
I'll be skiing Meadows tomorrow. Is anyone else going? I would love to join up with someone. I don't like skiing alone too much.
Bill

Bill Peck

Dec 9, 2022, 10:27:27 AM12/9/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michele. I'll look for you around the schuss around 8 30.
Bill

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Dec 11, 2022, 12:04:51 AM12/11/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Bill, even though we never caught up with Michele, we were able to ski with you, and you know the "meeting place" at Meadows to look for Mountain High skiers!

Linda & Bruce McGavin

Robert Voss

Dec 11, 2022, 1:05:10 PM12/11/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
This is Bob Voss. I will be at Meadows tomorrow (Monday). Anyone else?

Michele Gunness

Dec 11, 2022, 5:11:54 PM12/11/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
I am planning to ski at Meadows on Monday.
Michele Gunness

Sent from my iPad

Scott Blau

Dec 15, 2022, 8:52:31 PM12/15/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Linda,
I found your emails on my gmail account, which I seldomly check.  Do you know if I can switch to my Comcast account in this group?
Scott

Emilio Trampuz

Dec 15, 2022, 10:51:11 PM12/15/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Scott B,

Emilio here.   I am the moderator for both of the club's Forums (Google Groups).  But even my powers are limited.  I cannot change your email address.  You have to do it yourself.  Actually, I am not sure if even you can change your email address, because your email address  is actually your main ID and your login.

Here is what you can do:
1.  Delete your current account.  And then ...
2.  Set up a new account within the Forum.  The way this should work is that after you delete your older Gmail login for the Forum, you will then basically leave the Google Group (the Forum).  So, at that point, you willl be just a "guest" and this means that a text should appear in the upper right corner of the Forum page saying: "Join this Group".  Click on that text, and it will prompt you to enter an email address and a name.  Essentially, you'll be starting from scratch.

Both our Forums are totally independent of each other and also independent of the club.  People have to subscribe t o these on their own, and they can also leave the Group at any time, but again on their own.   My powers as moderator are mainly limited to preventing and deleting spam from the Forum.

It's exactly the same with joining our Facebook page.  Even though the page belongs to our club, each person has to join Facebook on their own, and then join the club's Facebook page on their own.

Emilio Trampuz

Bill Peck

Dec 16, 2022, 1:36:18 PM12/16/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Linda and Bruce. I had a lot of fun skiing with you. I'm looking forward to skiing with you guys again!

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Dec 18, 2022, 1:20:15 AM12/18/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Same here, Bill - we'd ski with you any time!

Linda & Bruce