Re: [Mid-week] Digest for mthigh-midweek@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

BB

Jan 2, 2024, 7:39:31 PMJan 2
to Mountain High Snowsport Club
I’m going to Meadows tomorrow.
Barbara Brady

On Jan 2, 2024, at 1:21 AM, mthigh-...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Jeff Hornick <tptply...@gmail.com>: Jan 01 04:02PM -0800

Anyone else planning on going up tomorrow?

Jeff
Emilio Trampuz <Emili...@earthlink.net>: Jan 01 05:32PM -0800

I have a feeling that most people are waiting for more snow.

Also, there has been a lot of fog in the Willamette Valley in the last
couple of days.  I hope that Timberline is above all that fog.  Because
if it gets foggy at Timberline, they might not operate the Palmer
chairlift.

For me personally, I am srill doing the snow dances at home and waiting
for better days.

Emilio

On 1/1/2024 4:02 PM, Jeff Hornick wrote:
Volker Czechowski <volker.c...@gmail.com>: Jan 01 07:51PM -0800

Was at Timberlinelodge today, New Years Day, and the conditions up on Palmer and the Magic Mile west side trail were very good.

Best regards

Volker Czechowski

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 1, 2024, at 5:32 PM, Emilio Trampuz <Emili...@earthlink.net> wrote:

 I have a feeling that most people are waiting for more snow.

Also, there has been a lot of fog in the Willamette Valley in the last couple of days. I hope that Timberline is above all that fog. Because if it gets foggy at Timberline, they might not operate the Palmer chairlift.

For me personally, I am srill doing the snow dances at home and waiting for better days.

Emilio

On 1/1/2024 4:02 PM, Jeff Hornick wrote:

Anyone else planning on going up tomorrow?

Jeff

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mthigh-midweek/9808078f-8c9b-46ac-864d-4488cd3ff879n%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mthigh-midweek/49b008c3-714b-41bc-b7fb-760e7367f8f1%40earthlink.net.
Jeff Hornick <tptply...@gmail.com>: Jan 01 10:40PM -0800

Thanks, Volker! Continuing to do my snow dances, too. Looks like there may
be a couple of feet in the next week but tomorrow's the only day this week
that works for me. My weather app is saying the 10th looks like it might be
pretty good...