Timberline 3/12?

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jeff Hornick

未讀,
2024年3月12日 凌晨2:01:223月12日
收件者:Mt. High Mid-week skiers
Last minute, I know...

Planning on being at Timberline tomorrow (3/12) if anyone else is going to be there. I'll be easy to spot; planning on wearing my new Tipsyelves black with rainbow chevrons onesie. Looks like this:

Looks like lots of snow coming down before a thaw this weekend.

Jeff

Linda or Bruce McGavin

未讀,
2024年3月12日 上午11:22:063月12日
收件者:mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Wild!  You will be easy to spot wherever you are!

Linda McGavin

Emilio Trampuz

未讀,
2024年3月12日 下午3:20:203月12日
收件者:mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,

Tomorrow (Wednesday, March13) won't work for me, but I do hope to be at Timberline more often this Spring, both mid-week and on weekends.

NOTE about finding each other.  Our club is working on providing some flags that we can attach to our ski poles to identify ourselves as Mountain High members.  But this might not be quite ready for this season.  For the next season for sure.

In the meantime, we found that tying an orange ribbon to your ski pole works quite well too.  Any orange ribbon will do.  Ace hardware sells rolls of ribbons in all kinds of colors.  I think some people use these to identify plants in their yard.   All you need is about 3 or 4 feet of it.  Wrap it several times around the pole to gently increase pressure to prevent it from slipping down the pole, and then tie a couple of knots to keep it there.  Let both ends of the ribbon flutter in the wind.

Hope to see you up there in a week or two.

Emilio

Sandra Kaufman

未讀,
2024年3月12日 下午4:49:233月12日
收件者:mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
WOW, that's great Jeff!  I'll look for you this spring. I'm heading to Bend tomorrow for the Bachelor Blast
Ski safe,
Sandra

--

Emilio Trampuz

未讀,
2024年3月12日 下午6:32:513月12日
收件者:mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Ooh!  Nice outfit, Jeff!
- Emilio
Men's Midnight Shredder Snow Suit Primary Image
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息