MHM on Thursday, 1/27

Drew Miller

Jan 28, 2022, 11:02:51 PM1/28/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com

I plan to ski MHM Thursday, 1/27. I’ll hang out at the Schuss Café about 8:30 if anyone else plans to be there

Sent from Mail for Windows

Emilio

Jan 28, 2022, 11:12:38 PM1/28/22
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
Sorry your message to the Forum got delayed.  I think this is either because you are new to the Forum and this is your first message, .... or maybe you never did formally join the Forum yet.  In either case, your message is delayed until approvbed by a group moderator, and it seems that we didn't notice your message  until it was too late.
Just to make sure this doesn't happen again, please make sure that you have joined the group.  If you see a text in the upper right of your Forum screen that says "Join this group"  (or someething similar), then click onn it and follow the prompts.  All you have to do is to provide an email address so the Forum can automatically notify you when there is a response tyo your message.
If you don't see that text in the upper right (or maybe left?), that means that you are already a Forum member and now that your message has been approved you will not need any further approval in the future.

Felicia Gavett

Jan 29, 2022, 5:14:16 PM1/29/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Emilio, I'm just sending this to see if I can respond to the emails.

Thanks!
Felicia Gavett