MHM 2/8 and 2/10

dmill...@earthlink.net

Feb 6, 2022, 12:34:32 PM2/6/22
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
I plan to ski MHM on Tues 2/8 and Thurs 2/10.  I'll be in the Schuss Cafe are about 8:30am both days. I wear a white helmet and brown-mustard coloured pants.

Walt Blomberg

Feb 6, 2022, 6:49:33 PM2/6/22
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like I won't be able to connect with you  this week.  There should be other club members there on Tuesday however.  If I find out who I'll let you know their names.  Walt