T-line 1/2/24?

Jeff Hornick

Jan 1, 2024, 7:02:44 PMJan 1
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
Anyone else planning on going up tomorrow?

Jeff

Emilio Trampuz

Jan 1, 2024, 8:32:40 PMJan 1
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
I have a feeling that most people are waiting for more snow.

Also, there has been a lot of fog in the Willamette Valley in the last couple of days.  I hope that Timberline is above all that fog.  Because if it gets foggy at Timberline, they might not operate the Palmer chairlift.

For me personally, I am srill doing the snow dances at home and waiting for better days.

Emilio

On 1/1/2024 4:02 PM, Jeff Hornick wrote:
Anyone else planning on going up tomorrow?

Jeff

Volker Czechowski

Jan 1, 2024, 10:51:52 PMJan 1
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Was at Timberlinelodge today, New Years Day, and the conditions up on Palmer and the Magic Mile west side trail were very good.
Best regards
Volker Czechowski
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 1, 2024, at 5:32 PM, Emilio Trampuz <Emili...@earthlink.net> wrote:

 I have a feeling that most people are waiting for more snow.

Jeff Hornick

Jan 2, 2024, 1:40:05 AMJan 2
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
Thanks, Volker! Continuing to do my snow dances, too. Looks like there may be a couple of feet in the next week but tomorrow's the only day this week that works for me. My weather app is saying the 10th looks like it might be pretty good...

Kurt Wilke

Jan 2, 2024, 9:18:57 PMJan 2
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jeff!  Saw you on KGW Timberline report tonight!!!

Kurt W