Midweek Meadows

Gary Rennebohm

Jan 29, 2021, 1:35:22 PM1/29/21
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
Anyone going up to Meadows this coming Weds. or Thurs. and able to meet up on the mountain for runs?

Michele Gunness

Feb 2, 2021, 7:13:05 PM2/2/21
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
I usually ski at Meadows on Wednesday. Let me know how you would like to communicate about skiing.
Michele

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 10:35 AM 'Gary Rennebohm' via Mt. High Mid-week skiers <mthigh-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Anyone going up to Meadows this coming Weds. or Thurs. and able to meet up on the mountain for runs?

Jack H

Feb 2, 2021, 7:25:37 PM2/2/21
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
I'll be at Meadows Wednesday in my red jacket.  Jack Hardy

Walt Blomberg

Feb 2, 2021, 10:16:54 PM2/2/21
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Gary: There is also a group going up to Meadows on Thursday.  We udually meet by 8:30 up near the ticket kiosk in backnof the old lodge. If you decide to ski on Thursday let me know and we'll work out the details.  Walt

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021, 10:35 AM 'Gary Rennebohm' via Mt. High Mid-week skiers <mthigh-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Anyone going up to Meadows this coming Weds. or Thurs. and able to meet up on the mountain for runs?

grenn...@aol.com

Feb 3, 2021, 10:51:33 AM2/3/21
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Michele,

I want to go skiing but had an accident cycling last Saturday and hurt my hamstring muscle, so I am out of skiing commission for a while.  Thanks for communicating.

Gary Rennebohm

grenn...@aol.com

Feb 3, 2021, 10:53:31 AM2/3/21
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Michele,

I want to go skiing but had an accident cycling last Saturday and hurt my hamstring muscle, so I am out of skiing commission for a while.  Thanks for communicating.

Best way to reach me though is email or phone.

Gary Rennebohm
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Mt. High Mid-week skiers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mthigh-midweek/CAAS4ns6bvsQfEcd3%2B43JASzDosZ0%3DbVVshqupFgmyb-OcfQ0zA%40mail.gmail.com.

grenn...@aol.com

Feb 3, 2021, 10:54:14 AM2/3/21
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jack,

I want to go skiing but had an accident cycling last Saturday and hurt my hamstring muscle, so I am out of skiing commission for a while.  Thanks for communicating.

Best way to reach me though is email or phone.

Gary Rennebohm

I want to go skiing but had an accident cycling last Saturday and hurt my hamstring muscle, so I am out of skiing commission for a while.  Thanks for communicating.

Best way to reach me though is email or phone.

Hope to be in skiing condition SOON!

Gary Rennebohm

Feb 3, 2021, 4:09:47 PM2/3/21
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

It's interesting to note that whenever I see or hear about one of our skiers being injured, when I ask them if it was a ski accident, they invariably tell me that they got hurt biking, hiking, playing tennis, or just tripping in their own driveway. It seems that ski accidents are rare, and that is reassuring.

By the way, Gary, I hope you will stay with the Mountain High club and renew your membership after you heal,  or after the COVID pandemic is over.

Emilio

Bruce McCracken

Feb 10, 2021, 6:13:33 PM2/10/21
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
Is there going to be anyone meeting up from the group tomorrow Feb 11 at Meadows? I am looking for some good cold weather skiing.

Walt Blomberg

Feb 10, 2021, 9:41:38 PM2/10/21
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
Yes. There will be a few of us at Meadows tomorrow including Kay Kinyon, Mark Vibbard and myself. We are usually in back near the ticket kiosk by 8:30 and in line soon after. Walt

Sent from my iPad