Timberline

fatu...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2020, 10:44:48 AM1/7/20
to Mt. High Mid-week skiers
A bunch of us will be doing Timberline this morning. I have my radio, 6-19. Feel free to join us. Some will be by ski check at 9am, others just below Molly chair parking lot. Malcolm

Walt Blomberg

Jan 7, 2020, 11:21:21 AM1/7/20
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
There will be a group heading to Meadows on Wednesday.  Meet in lodge upstairs in cafeteria area by 8:30. Walt

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020, 7:44 AM <fatu...@gmail.com> wrote:
A bunch of us will be doing Timberline this morning. I have my radio, 6-19. Feel free to join us. Some will be by ski check at 9am, others just below Molly chair parking lot. Malcolm

Linda or Bruce McGavin

Jan 7, 2020, 11:56:20 AM1/7/20
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com
McGavins and Mikey will be at Meadows tomorrow.  See you there!

Mark Vibbard

Jan 7, 2020, 3:34:45 PM1/7/20
to mthigh-...@googlegroups.com

I am good Wednesday as well (after all).

Mark S. Vibbard

mar...@interserv.com

520.250.4628