ChennaiFOSS - Conference is looking for community partnership

1 view

viji sulochana

Apr 13, 2023, 10:14:28 AM4/13/23
to Mozill...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to you on behalf of the ChennaiFOSS 2023 organizing team. We are currently looking for community partners who can enable us to make the tech community come together, share their ideas and join the conversation about FOSS and beyond and also bring software developers, policymakers, communities and enthusiasts together. What should you do as a community partner? Reach out to the community and invite the members to participate in the conference (via e-mail, Whatsapp, Discord, Telegram or any other medium). Post about this event on your meetup page. Help the ChennaiFOSS team to amplify the Call for proposal. Share the event on social media channels.
Agenda for ChennaiFOSS:
FOSS project showcases FOSS startups Open-data, Open-design and open-hardware Issues and Trends in Open Source

How will ChennaiFOSS support the community partners?
We feature our community partners on our website and social media. Two Conference passes. Potential for availing funding and grants to the high-quality FOSS projects coming out of our community partners’ organizations.
More details - https://indiafoss.net/chennai/2023/community-partnership We look forward to hearing from you soon about your interest in joining us as a community partner. Happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. To get more details about the dates, venues, sponsors and speakers, do visit: https://indiafoss.net/chennai/2023 For the partnership or more information, contact us on Telegram. https://t.me/fossunited Thank you for considering this opportunity to partner with us. Regards,
Vijayalakshmi.