Fwd: Final selection Announcement for VGLUG Training 2023 AI/ML with Python & Cybersecurity

VGLUG

Apr 14, 2023, 3:48:26 AM4/14/23
to VGLUG, il...@freelists.org, kanc...@freelists.org, Mozill...@googlegroups.com, puduv...@freelists.org, maili...@fsftn.org

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: VGLUG <vpm...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 14, 2023 at 1:14 PM
Subject: Final selection Announcement for VGLUG Training 2023 AI/ML with Python & Cybersecurity
To: <viluppu...@googlegroups.com>

Hello there,
We are delighted to announce the final selection for the VGLUG training 2023 AI/ML with Python & Cybersecurity. We have received a total of 1000+ applications, and after a thorough selection process, we have selected 107 applicants for the training program.

Out of 107 final selected applicants, 79 have been selected for AI/ML with Python, and 28 for Cybersecurity. We are thrilled to share that the Female ratio is 60%, and the Male ratio is 40%. Furthermore, we have around 19 college students who have been selected for the training program.

We would like to congratulate the final selected applicants and welcome them to the VGLUG training program. We understand that not all applicants could be selected, and we apologize for any disappointment. Due to office space, manpower, and other constraints, we were unable to select more students. However, we encourage all applicants to follow us in our channels and attend our future tech meetups and public events.

We have attached a PDF file with the list of selected applicants. Please review the list, and if you have any queries or concerns, please email us at vpm...@gmail.com.

We are pleased to invite the final selected applicants to the inauguration of the VGLUG training program.

Date: April 16, 2023, Sunday,
Time: 9:30 am to 12 pm
Venue:
VGLUG Foundation,
Padmanabhan Arangam,
Bhavani Street, Alamelupuram, Villupuram-605602.
Landmark: Ulagamani thirumana mandapam

Map Location: https://goo.gl/maps/68BWvJKx3zxue6bj7

Contact Mr. Manimaran at 9600789681 if you have any questions about the inauguration or the training program.

Join VGLUG Telegram group: https://t.me/vpmglug

Once again, congratulations on being selected for the VGLUG training program, and we look forward to seeing you at the inauguration.

More details:
https://vglug.org/2023/04/13/final-selection-announcement-vglug-training-2023

Best regards,
VGLUG Foundation
https://vglug.org
VGLUG Training 2023 - Py-AI_ML and Cybersecurity Final List.pdf