My C++ dll does not identified by Firefox after build with xulrunner-sdk-41.0.*

Pavel Mazar

Oct 28, 2015, 5:03:15 AM10/28/15
to dev-tec...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,

I have a Firefox toolbar working in all previous versions. My toolbar
partially written in C++.

After compilation with xulrunner-sdk-41.0 and installation of FF 41.0 I
receive the following error

[image: Inline image 1]

I am sure that I compiled it with the correct SDK version. Please help me
to solve this issue.

As additional information that may help: when I tried to build
with xulrunner-sdk-41.0, I got an error saying that mozglue.lib no longer
exists. I replaced mozglue.lib with mozcrt.lib and succeeded to complete
the build. But unfortunately it does not work

Thanks,

Pavel