Urgent - Register for Trial bike lane consultation!

Faith Hunter

Jul 28, 2021, 7:58:29 AMJul 28
to Moreland BUG
Dear BUGgies,

Moreland Council had to postpone the Community Walks that were planned as part of the consultation about the Pascoe Vale trial separated bike lanes, due to the recent lockdown.

They have re-scheduled these but due to Covid restrictions there will only be eight community members on each walk (+ two facilitators)

It is ESSENTIAL that anyone living in Pascoe Vale and/or using the trial lanes on Kent and Northumberland Roads register to attend. The walks will have a mix of community members including those who are opposed to the lanes. This is a great opportunity for Council to collect the feedback of residents who support the trial and would like safe infrastructure for getting around Pascoe Vale and beyond.

There are several dates and times, places will fill fast,  so pick the one that you can get to and register your attendance at this link:

Faith Hunter

Convenor
Moreland BUG
postcardsf...@gmail.com

Sign up for our newsletter https://mailchi.mp/595749e8a612/morelandisbetterbybike

Facebook: /MorelandBUG Twitter: @MorelandBUG  Instagram:  @moreland.bug

We acknowledge and pay our respect to the traditional custodians of the land we live, work and ride on, the people of the Kulin nation, We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and future. We acknowledge that it always was and always will be Aboriginal Land, sovereignty was never ceded.