BUG Ride Wednesday 16 June to Plenty River Trail

Ross Millward

Jun 14, 2021, 2:06:56 AMJun 14
to Morel...@googlegroups.com
Note that this is an extra ride to make up for missing last week due to being in lockdown.

Meet at Moreland Railway station at 10:00am for a 10:17 departure. Should be back by 4:27pm.

We will have a leisurely ride taking in the delights of the mysterious Plenty River Trail.

We will head north up the Upfield Shared Path, east through Fawkner then up the Merri Creek, east along the Ring Road and south down the Plenty River Trail with optional return by train if anyone needs to get home early.

It's a good idea to bring lunch as we might not be near shops at lunch time.

Bring bike, face mask, sanitiser, sunscreen, wet weather gear, water, MYKI, snacks, lunch (and/or money).

Pace will be leisurely depending on requirements of the group.

Text me or reply to this message if you are interested. Our COVID-19 plan requires us to split into smaller groups if we have more than 10 participants.

If you want to plan ahead, rides will be every fortnight. See www.morelandbug.org for BUG events.

Happy cycling,
Ross
0407 321 803