Pascoe Vale trial separated bike lanes

Faith Hunter

Jun 25, 2021, 10:14:34 PMJun 25
to Moreland BUG
Dear BUGgies,

Cr Oscar Yildiz is again seeing feedback on the trial bike lanes in Pascoe Vale. I know its tedious to have to share your thoughts over and over again but is IS important that he consistently hears from the people who are happy to see trials progress, and who want infrsercure for safe cycling in Pascoe Vale and Glenroy.

Because believe me, he IS consistently hearing from the minority who want them removed.

You can let him know your constructive thoughts here; https://www.facebook.com/OscarYildiz4Pascoevale/posts/188223736641685

It does make a difference, he has mentioned a few times now that he is hearing from people who want the lanes, so lets make sure he continues to do so,

cheers

Faith Hunter

Convenor
Moreland BUG
postcardsf...@gmail.com

Sign up for our newsletter https://mailchi.mp/595749e8a612/morelandisbetterbybike

Facebook: /MorelandBUG Twitter: @MorelandBUG  Instagram:  @moreland.bug

We acknowledge and pay our respect to the traditional custodians of the land we live, work and ride on, the people of the Kulin nation, We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and future. We acknowledge that it always was and always will be Aboriginal Land, sovereignty was never ceded.