Last chance for feedback on Conversations Moreland

Faith Hunter

Jul 7, 2021, 9:51:26 PMJul 7
to Moreland BUG
Dear BUGgies,

Last chance to leave your feedback on the Moreland Council feedback page for the Northumberland, Kent Road and Dawson St trial separated bike lanes and Albert & Victoria Sts shared ones. https://conversations.moreland.vic.gov.au/transport-projects

Council are closing off the page from 5pm Friday July 9th after which they will be analysing the feedback collected and moving to other forms of consultation including surveys, data collections and on site consultation.

Cheers,

Faith Hunter

Convenor
Moreland BUG
postcardsf...@gmail.com

Sign up for our newsletter https://mailchi.mp/595749e8a612/morelandisbetterbybike

Facebook: /MorelandBUG Twitter: @MorelandBUG  Instagram:  @moreland.bug

We acknowledge and pay our respect to the traditional custodians of the land we live, work and ride on, the people of the Kulin nation, We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and future. We acknowledge that it always was and always will be Aboriginal Land, sovereignty was never ceded.