Dawson St trial separated lanes & Upfield Shared Path

Faith Hunter

Jun 29, 2021, 11:37:47 PMJun 29
to Moreland BUG
Dear BUGgies,

The Dawson St trial separated lanes have been (mostly) implemented.

Cracking weather to check it out if you can, links the Upfield to the West Brunswick Shimmy and straight past Brunswick Secondary and RMIT. Maybe ride it with the kids during the holidays?

As always, make sure you leave your constructive feedback for Council here: https://conversations.moreland.vic.gov.au/transport-projects

These are trials, that means tweaks can be made in response to feedback during the trial period. The feedback for council on the Conversations page is what counts.

Also, the section of the Upfield Shared path from O’Hea, south towards Bell St is now open. Not sure whether thats a permanent opening or temporary since it is impossible to get reliable information about the project, but for the moment thats one section of Sydney Road, nor the other detour, that you don’t have to ride!

Cheers,

Faith Hunter

Convenor
Moreland BUG
postcardsf...@gmail.com

Sign up for our newsletter https://mailchi.mp/595749e8a612/morelandisbetterbybike

Facebook: /MorelandBUG Twitter: @MorelandBUG  Instagram:  @moreland.bug

We acknowledge and pay our respect to the traditional custodians of the land we live, work and ride on, the people of the Kulin nation, We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and future. We acknowledge that it always was and always will be Aboriginal Land, sovereignty was never ceded.