Important Pop-Up Dates!

Faith Hunter

Jul 13, 2021, 6:38:30 AMJul 13
to Moreland BUG
Dear BUGgies,

Council have announced dates for pop-up consultation about the Kent Rd and Northumberland Rd trial bike lanes.

These consultations will take the form of pop-up tents and two community walks.

It is ESSENTIAL that those who support the lanes attend these if they can, as those who are unhappy about them will be there with bells on.

Make sure you choose one and put it in your diary! An independent consultant with experience doing similar work in the City of Melbourne will be running the sessions.

There may be a motion at the Council meeting in a month to remove the lanes, let’s give anyone considering that reason to reconsider!

Faith Hunter

Convenor
Moreland BUG
postcardsf...@gmail.com

Sign up for our newsletter https://mailchi.mp/595749e8a612/morelandisbetterbybike

Facebook: /MorelandBUG Twitter: @MorelandBUG  Instagram:  @moreland.bug

We acknowledge and pay our respect to the traditional custodians of the land we live, work and ride on, the people of the Kulin nation, We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and future. We acknowledge that it always was and always will be Aboriginal Land, sovereignty was never ceded.