MOLESKINERIE UPDATE: The Windows into Creativity Project

molesk...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2008, 7:05:55 AM11/21/08
to Moleskinerie
Windows into creativity is a project that celebrates how our notebooks
can become a platform for your imagination and creativity. This unique
project extends Moleskine’s main brand pillars – identity,
imagination, movement, memory and unique experiences to select art
supply stores across North America.

Inside each Moleskine, you will find a special postcard containing a
cutout ‘window’. This postcard is our invitation to you to show us the
view from your window! Simply hold this postcard up in front of your
most creative stories, inspirations and ideas and send them to us.
Details @ http://www.moleskinerie.com/2008/11/download-free-w.html