Moleskinerie Discussion Taboo

stev0themarried

Jan 27, 2009, 8:59:09 AM1/27/09
to Moleskinerie
Is there anyway for us to clean up the "Pages" and "Files" section of
the discussion group?
I would enjoy responding and revisiting the discussion group more
often if there weren't advertisements and files uploaded, that appear
on the front page, that are solicitations to look at porn.

I'd like to keep my eyes and heart as far away from that crap as I
can.
Lemme know if you can do anything for this.

stephen k.

molesk...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2009, 9:12:20 AM1/27/09
to Moleskinerie
Done. My apologies.

On Jan 27, 7:59 am, stev0themarried <stephen.curti...@gmail.com>

Smitty

Jan 28, 2009, 9:31:35 AM1/28/09
to Moleskinerie
It's back. Is there no way to require registration to post, and then
ban anyone who posts junk? That's what I do in the Yahoo! Groups I
moderate.

Thanks for being around and providing the group.

Smitty

molesk...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2009, 9:40:25 AM1/28/09
to Moleskinerie
Hi Smitty,

I've reset the group settings to require approval for membership and
posting moderation. Thanks for the suggestions.

Kind regards,

Armand