MultiMoles redux

bogi...@mac.com

Jan 11, 2009, 3:07:50 AM1/11/09
to Moleskinerie
Found thee old threads while poking around for Moleskine users, their
stories, and art.
The question of how many notebooks we have in play gave me pause. I
have used a compact-sized, six-ring binder, Franklin Day Planner for
almost twenty years. The format has satisfied my pocket-sized bound
notebook for as long as I can recall; there are ten or more on a
shelf, all different, spanning almost forty years. So I'm thinking,
that's just two notebooks. But my Franklin has several tabbed
subsections that I use to track my exercise and health, my bicycle
mileage and notes, my 401(k), plans and notes for our home, and at
least one other. Is that a total of, like, 9 discrete notebooks?

I resisted getting a mole for several years; too trendy. Suddenly I've
got five moles. But only one is currently in play. The others are
ready for specific projects.
1. Pocket ruled reporter. Current notebook, goes everywhere with me.
Travel notes, random thoughts, sketches. I like the position for
writing, wish they came in red.
2. Red pocket ruled. It's ready to replace the reporter when it's full
in a few months.
3. Japanese pocket. Someday this will be a collaborative art project
circulated by US Postal Service.
4. Pocket storyboard. A video producer and animator, I usually print
and punch my own storyboards for the Franklin. Looking forward to
carrying the mole to meetings.
5. Pocket 6 pocket. No idea why I have this unit but, shoot, it's
cool.

Lusting for: The Helvetica mole and the pocket travel book.

david boise ID