An invitation to visit DETOUR: BERLIN

molesk...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2008, 10:21:35 AM10/23/08
to Moleskinerie
Detour: Berlin

The traveling group exhibition showcasing the Moleskine notebooks of
about forty artists, writers, designers and illustrators and musicians
of international acclaim is scheduled to make a stop in Berlin. The
collection of specially designed notebooks will be shown at the Museum
der Dinge in Berlin from October 30 to November 16 this year. From
there, Detour goes on to Istanbul and other cities all over the world.
According to the official Detour site, "The exhibition is
interactive: wearing white gloves visitors may leaf through the
personal Moleskine notebooks exposed in transparent boxes ..."

Visit Moleskine <a href="http://www.moleskine.com/detour">DETOUR</a>

Elisa Bartels

Oct 23, 2008, 6:39:59 PM10/23/08
to Molesk...@googlegroups.com
let me know if this ever comes to Sydney
cheers
elisa

molesk...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2008, 4:24:21 PM10/25/08
to Moleskinerie
"Drop your notebook in Berlin"

Artists are invited to join MyDetour in Berlin from 30 October to 15
November 2008. Drop off your notebook at the following locations. The
chosen entries will become part of our stop in Istanbul, Turkey.

Dussmann - Friedrichstraβe 90, D - 10117 Berlin
Hauptsache - Rosenthaler Straβe 32, D - 10178 Berlin
KaDeWe - Tauentzienstraβe 21-24, D - 10789 Berlin
Hugendubel - Tauentzienstraβe 13, D - 10789 Berlin

Learn more at MyDetour
http://detour.moleskine.com/mydetour/mydetour-in-berlin.php

Elisa Bartels

Oct 27, 2008, 4:58:47 AM10/27/08
to Molesk...@googlegroups.com
Oh sometimes Australia is so so so far away.