Mojo London

Richard W. Jones

Jan 28, 2009, 1:05:40 PM1/28/09
to Moleskinerie
Hello all,

Does anyone have any experience of dealing with these people,
especially when there's a problem with their order? I received my
leather diary on Thursday, but since there was a problem with it, I've
tried to contact them about it. No reply so far from any of their
email addresses. I haven't had a chance yet to think about phoning
them.

The problem is that when I opened the parcel, it was immediately
obvious that someone else had opened up the rather nice packaging,
peeled the sticker off, put a tear in the closure tab, and put creases
in some of the pages of the diary and address book. Considering that I
bought it as a gift, it isn't presentable as such. So it's sat there
gathering dust until they get back to me to arrange a replacement.

Richard

AndyH

Jan 29, 2009, 5:42:33 AM1/29/09
to Moleskinerie
An order went missing from them. It took them a long time to do
anything, including reply, so I went to Visa and got a chargeback
against them.

They were selling their goods at RRP so I started buying from Amazon,
who were much cheaper at the time.

Best of luck

On Jan 28, 6:05 pm, "Richard W. Jones" <rich...@menwithhill.net>

Richard W. Jones

Jan 29, 2009, 2:32:08 PM1/29/09
to Moleskinerie
Managed to phone them today. Seems they haven't got any of my emails
to none of their addresses. OK... They said they'd see to it this
afternoon and give me a call back before the end of business. They
hadn't. We'll see if they ship anything in the post.