Did the discussion move?

Surfbits

Aug 27, 2009, 2:59:03 PM8/27/09
to Moleskinerie
Has the Moleskinerie discussion move to another location? There have
been nothing new here for months now.

Evan "JabberWokky" Edwards

Aug 31, 2009, 8:05:27 PM8/31/09
to Moleskinerie

On Aug 27, 2:59 pm, Surfbits <surfb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has the Moleskinerie discussion move to another location? There have
> been nothing new here for months now.

It's just quiet -- not much has been discussed. I'm happily using
the "new" Volants and a Miquelrius (shock, horror! But they *are*
thick...) for notes, and my trusty, goes everywhere with me 2009
planner on a daily basis.

In my planner, I flag the current week with a Post-it page flag
with a few "carry over" reference notes on it (a weekly checklist and
philosophical balance note), and split the lined page into two
columns, drawing the line every quarter one quarter ahead.

--
Evan "JabberWokky" Edwards
j...@timewarp.org