diary stickers

tanya

Jan 5, 2009, 4:35:27 AM1/5/09
to Moleskinerie
Hi all,

With the New Year comes the New Moleskine Diary. I'm starting to
explore (and use) mine, and wondering whether I'd be using all the
stickers that come with it. I mean the three sheets that come with it
- with icons/tabs. (Like these: http://www.flickr.com/photos/moleskineart/2911642849/)

How do you use yours?

Tanya
Message has been deleted

stev0themarried

Jan 6, 2009, 8:25:45 AM1/6/09
to Moleskinerie
the stickers kinda baffle me. I keep coming up with ideas for them and
then i realize i don't have enough of the same one to do so.
guess i haven't put enough stuff in my planner to fathom how to use'em
yet. I feel the note taking geek inside of me rising up. I love the
moleskine weekly planner added to my collection!

stephen k.

///////

tanya

Jan 8, 2009, 9:02:02 AM1/8/09
to Moleskinerie
For me right now, a sticker is just a fun thing to see when I actually
open a page of the planner. It's not some kind of page ID, i don't
flip through the diary looking for some specific icon.

I was wondering if anyone has put them to actual use. Probably not (or
not interested to write about it.)

Tanya

Tob...@aol.com

Jan 8, 2009, 10:40:03 PM1/8/09
to Molesk...@googlegroups.com
     Regardless of fingerprints, the journals look cool. I never got any stickers when I had previously gotten my moleskine journals.

     Toby

New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines.