handwriting and fixing pencil

leslie...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2008, 5:27:37 AM10/12/08
to Moleskinerie
I though I had made a post about his, but you could try an artist's
trick for fixing you pencil lines, it will keep them from smudging and
looking good for a long time. One thing is to get straight up artists
workable fixative- spray it on the page and the pencil won't smudge.
It stinks like h311 but works well.

the other alternative is to use the poor art students fixative and
that's a cheap hair spray like aquanet or similar, same results
without the stink.

As for handwriting check out fontifier.com you can get your
handwriting turned into a font for $9.99 really cool all you need is a
printer and a scanner.

leslie
http://mymotoredbike.com

Evan Edwards

Oct 12, 2008, 1:41:44 PM10/12/08
to Molesk...@googlegroups.com
On Sunday 12 October 2008, leslie...@gmail.com wrote:
> the other alternative is to use the poor art students fixative and
> that's a cheap hair spray like aquanet or similar, same results
> without the stink.

...but the pages stick together (getting worse over time in a humid
climate).

--
Evan "JabberWokky" Edwards
http://www.cheshirehall.org/

Tob...@aol.com

Oct 13, 2008, 4:36:47 PM10/13/08
to Molesk...@googlegroups.com
     Agree! Don't use hair spray. Not archival, acid free.

     Toby
the other alternative is to use the poor art students fixative and
> that's a cheap hair spray like aquanet or similar, same results
> without the stink.

    ...but the pages stick together (getting worse over time in a humid
climate).

--
Evan "JabberWokky" Edwards

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!

Tob...@aol.com