Invitation for Conference on "Contemporary Trends in Biological and Pharmaceutical Research" at BITS Pilani, Rajasthan.

BIOLOGY BITS

Feb 16, 2011, 3:33:25 PM2/16/11
to molbi...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir/Madam/Friends/Students,

We feel immense pleasure in announcing that Department of Biological Sciences and
Department of Pharmacy, Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani,
Rajasthan, is organizing the "Conference on Contemporary Trends in Biological and
Pharmaceutical Research" during March 12-13, 2011

We take pleasure in inviting you all to the conference and request your active participation to
take the advantage of deliberations and discussions during the conference. Abstracts are
invited for poster presentation. Attached herewith  is the Brochure and Registration form for
the conference. To encourage young researchers "Best Poster Award(s)" for young scientists
is included. For more details on the conference and update, please check our website at:

Kindly circulate this information to all interested people and students.

We look forward to meeting you at the conference.

With Regards,

Dr. Shibasish Chowdhury
Convener, CTBPR-2011
Department of Biological Sciences
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS)
Pilani-333031, Rajasthan, India.
Phone No.:-  01596-515250

Invitation Letter_CTBPR2011.pdf
Registration Form_CTBPR2011.doc