Detailed procedure for MS/MSc admission in European universities

Nida

May 29, 2011, 1:37:16 PM5/29/11
to Molecular & cellular Biology

Dear all

Previously I reported information (on following links) to study free
of cost in Europe and guide to get information for admission:

http://schoolselekt.com/category/no-tuition-fee/
http://schoolselekt.com/2011/05/guide-to-apply-for-masters-program-in-norway/

Then many students asked for procedure for admission. So here is the
procedure in form of "12 months plan to apply for admission in
European universities". If you still have some question, then please
write in comments on our website and we would try to guide you.

http://schoolselekt.com/2011/05/12-months-plan-admission-in-european-universities/

This website also provides a free newsletter on scholarships and
university admission advice. If you are interested then subscribe at
following link.

Please forward this message to other students so that they can get
some benefit out of it.

Regards

Nida