Re: [ModelAFordForum:532] Re: backfireing

benn...@windstream.net

Nov 10, 2014, 9:09:24 AM11/10/14
to modelaf...@googlegroups.com
Find some ethanol free gas and try that, I bet the problem will go away. Problem has to do with heat, measure the temp under the hood. Might be getting too hot under there

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE exclusively from Sprint

Nov 10, 2014, 9:13:35 AM11/10/14
to modelaf...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like a bad condenser to me

Sent from my iPhone

mvanbeuren

Nov 10, 2014, 9:30:09 AM11/10/14
to modelaf...@googlegroups.com
I agree, try ethanol free gas.  Ethanol is a killer in these old engins. It can cause a number of problems.

Marlene.

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.